Whippany Pest Control Service explains why winter can be a bad season for pests in Northern NJ.
With all the snow and ice the Whippany NJ area will receive, winter time pest control is probably the last thing you are thinking about. But just because it is freezing outside and there is snow on the ground, don’t think for a second that bugs and animals have gone on winter break.
Pests in Whippany don’t go on vacation in the winter!
You might think the winter season is a time when bugs and animals takes a break, but that is just not reality. You see, in the Whippany pest control service industry, we still have a lot of work to do. Bugs and animals such as spiders, ants, cockroaches, termites, bed bugs, fleas, rats, mice, may slow down a bit, but they don’t go away.
In fact, most common pests in the Whippany area will continue feeding and multiplying by moving into your warm and cozy house. Even outdoors some insects, such as ants and some rodents, like gophers and rats, will continue their activities.
Make sure you have a Whippany Pest Control service winterize your home or business before it’s too late!
Cutting your Whippany pest control service during the winter to save a few dollars gives pests a huge head start for the spring. In fact, if you are planning on going south for the winter, it is even more important to make sure that your home has been inspected by a Whippany exterminator.
There is nothing worse than coming home only to find that unwanted pests have been freeloading inside your Whippany home all winter.
Here are some important reasons to continue using your Whippany exterminator through the winter.
1. Pests that live inside the walls of your home are not affected by the cold temperatures outdoors.
2. Termites, carpenter ants, cockroaches, bedbugs, and many other insects have no problem surviving indoors because it is always warm!
3. Your attic, basement, or crawl spaces, provide great shelter to other insects such as wasps and spiders, as they move indoors to escape the cold harsh winters in Whippany NJ.
4. Rodents such as mice or rats will find their way into your house if you fail to seal of all entry points.
5. Larger animals such as Racoons, squirrels, ground hogs can get into your attic and do quite a bit of damage.
6. A good Whippany pest control service will reduce the chances of having unwanted winter visitors by inspecting and treating entry points like doors, windows, and peepholes.
7. After a thorough inspection a good Whippany exterminator will remove any spider webs, egg cases, wasp nests, and dirt dauber nests, which will prevent them from reemerging when spring arrives.
The fact is, most pests prefer to be indoors during the winter months for the same reasons you do! It is so important to contact a Whippany pest control service to do a comprehensive winter pest control inspection and treatment to ensure that your house or business is protected from unwanted pests year round.
Top Whippany Pest Control service is just a phone call away!
Call Assure Pest Control a Whippany exterminator today, for a complete inspection of your attic, crawl space or basement, and prevent pest problems before they start!
Assure Pest Services | Pest Control Morris County NJ
55 Madison Avenue, Suite 400, Morristown, NJ 07960
Call us today at 973-525-6418